.. and yes, I do have a secondary job: Driving the local city-buses in Rotorua!
· There will be in-depth contact with Maori-tribes and their people and information about tribal organisation and background in the historic context
· There will be numerous opportunities to meet the locals of various professions and backgrounds
· We offer a top-quality touring-experience for the traveller: excellent value for money by direct sale to the client without any wholesaler involved
· All Accommodation will be of good Tourist-Standard and comfortable travel in a modern Mini-Bus with separate luggage-trailer will enhance your Aotearoa-Experience
Manuhiri Ltd. ©2018
Manuhiri Ltd.: Travel New Zealand & Experience Aotearoa
· Tours are run by an experienced operator with 25 years of conducting successful tours around New Zealand/ Aotearoa (often translated as ‘The Land of the Long White Cloud’)
· All our guides are members of ‘ProGuides NZ’, the association of professional tour guides in New Zealand. Myself (Wilhelm) being the current chair of the association. For more info visit www.proguides.co.nz
· We will visit some the last important remnants of native flora and fauna of the country in small groups of 5 to 10 adults on all our personalised tours
· We leave plenty of space for your individual interests
Manuhiri Ltd. can arrange tours for groups of any size and offers local guides that are fluent in many languages. We welcome your enquiries!
Fern in detail – very similar to the Maori pattern ‘kowhaiwhai’
For further information, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org – please supply your mailing address as well.
Contact - Wilhelm Haeata Lehmberg
PO Box 206, Ngongotaha, Rotorua 3041
ph : +64-21-687674 - fax : +64-7-3572908
e-mail : email@example.com
Te Rerenga a Wairua – Cape Reinga in the Far North
All our Tours are offering you:
· Complete 3-5 week Tours guaranteeing a memorable experience
· Accommodation in Hotels or Motels where all units are fully equipped with your own shower/toilet
· A varying amount of meals depending on the tour you choose: From more self-catering to fully catered
· All activities and entry-fees mentioned in the programs are included
· We allow plenty time to pursue your own interests by not hurrying around the country
· We offer significant discounts on early-bird bookings and pre-payments
· All Tours start and finish connecting to major airports
We are happy to supply a free quotation for any exclusive group-booking and can customise tours entirely to your requirements
Sun Orchid in flower – a rare discovery!